1. Date of occurrence of the event: 2023/03/07
2. Cause of occurrence: Announcement of the offering price of shares
issuance prior IPO
3. Countermeasures: None
4. Any other matters that need to be specified
(1) To conduct the public offering prior to the initial listing,
the Company increases capital of NT$82,580,000 by cash and
issues 8,258,000 ordinary shares with a par value of NT$10
per share, which was declared effective by the Taiwan Stock
Exchange Co., Ltd. on January 30, 2023, with the letter
(2) This capital increase by cash will be issued at a premium price.
The minimum offering price of the competitive auction is NT$77.39
per share, and the shares are awarded on the basis of bid price in
descending order. Each successful bidder will subscribe the securities
at the bidder’s own award price. The weighted average of the bid price
of all successful bids is NT$133.22, which is higher than 1.08 multiple
of the minimum offering price. Therefore, the offering price of public
subscription is capped and set at NT$83.58 per share.
(3) The rights and obligations of these newly issued shares are same as
existing ordinary shares.